Using science, three slices of cold pizza, and a pouch of magnetic crystals, we’ve come up with a fail proof formula to determine the age-old existential question:
SUPERHERO OR NOT?
When evaluating a potential superhero, you have to ask the following questions:
- Do they wear a mask or costume?
- Are they great with the ladies? Are they attractive?
- Do they have a sidekick? Are they in a crime-fighting group?
- Do they have a superpower?
- Do they save lives?
- Do they have a secret identity?
- Are they selfless?
- Do they have a nemesis?
- Do they have a signature move or equipment?
- Do they have an origin story?